martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Paris-France






When I was thirteen years old. I performed a trip  with my parents, my grandparents and my sister to paris for five days, the second day we visited the city. 
In this picture I visited the Eiffel Tower, it was a great experience, It´s a high tower ,  when is the day and you look at the sky you have the feeling that the tower moves but really what moves are the clouds , the bad is that you have to do long lines to upload.




 In this picture we took a boat ride on a river that runs through the city and you can  know the monuments and important bridges of French culture, the boat trip drive three hours around the city.
This  was the first time I was in that country  I´am didn´t know what the weather was so cold so I need to buy s gloves and scarf because the temperature  was below zero 

My experience  with the food was not very good because most things were spicy and pasta just seemed to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario