lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

Panama City
Panama it ´s a great city to buy things , you can fine a lot of articles really chipper.

Panama is a modern city, I call the little miami, has a lot of united states things , I found many things written and English, the climate varies morning is sunny and in the afternoon rains. 
It´s so crazy!
The city is full of buildings is difficult to find homes, a council is that when you travel to panama buy or rent a GPS because you  could spend hours  a lot of time  lost around the roads

 In this picture I was in chame beach.  I went there with my parents and a friend, the truth i felt bored because I figured a nice beach but it was  dirty and dark water, I heard that the beach is like that ,  because a lot of  ships arrive to the port and is a very commercial and industrialized country, where the waste is coming direct to the sea


In this photo I went  a typical restaurant panama, pI eat shrimp casserole, to my surprise this was the casserole, completely different from Colombia, the taste was strange, I did not like. The food prices are very expensive in this country.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario